Tuesday, June 22

Well, gosh, since I'm on a roll and completely uninterested in the report I should be writing, here's a fun game I've seen on a few other blogs (no idea where it originated so can't give credit):

A - Age: 34
B - Band listening to right now: For the Kids (compilation with Barenaked Ladies and Guster, among others)
C - Career future: SAHM and entrepreneur--this week!--tune in for lots of obeisance about what the heck I'm going to do with my life in future blog entries!
D - Dad's name: Bob
E - Easiest person to talk to: Rhys--DP
F - Favorite song: gosh, I only get to listen to kids' music these days!
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms. The kind with the sour sugar on them.
H - Hometown: Brooklyn NY, now Florence, MA
I - Instruments: Flute and recorder, but not really
J - Job: pt SAHM, pt educational researcher
K - Kids: Henry & Eleanor, 2.25
L - Longest car ride ever: Berkshire County, MA to Homer, Alaska
M - Mom's name: Martha
N - Number of people you slept with: I take the 5th, but there is a flip chart from my old company somewhere with tallies for all the core staff tabulated by gender of partner. Can you say "boundary issues?"
P - Phobia[s]: Not really.
Q - Quote: I can't think of anything except the one regularly misattributed to Nelson Mandela, which was really written by Marianne Williamson (how bizarre a combination is that?): Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
R - Reason to smile: Henry's kisses; Ellie's snuggles
S - Song you sang last: The Hoppity Song (from For the Kids)
T - Time you wake up: work days, 7:30, home days, 8:30
U - Unknown fact about me: I've been to Egypt
V - Vegetable you hate: I can't think of one--I love all food, pretty much!
W - Worst habit: Staying up too late
X - X-rays you've had: Hand (broken), uterus (not broken)
Y - Yummy food: Yes, please.
Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: